26 May 2012

Morning Vent, 26 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM has a nice double-barrel there...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the final work night is done, and I'm home or almost home. It was a lousy week at work, but all will be right with the world in just a few minutes as I take my Sweet Effie in my arms again!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! It's wonderful to be back home in your arms again!! 
  
 

    I mentioned last week that I was having issues with the old Turtle Beach headset; well, the USB extension kludge didn't work. So, I might have to try and replace the wired controller with a genuine Microsoft one to see if that fixes the problem. Before I do that, tho, I might try and update the XIM3 firmware to see if that takes care of the problem. I haven't searched the forums about it, but I did see that one of the stock answers for pretty much anything was 'Are you using a Microsoft controller?' Since mine is a generic GameStop branded one, I'm hoping that's the fix. Unfortunately, the time for simply returning the controller has come and gone, so I'm screwed on that part, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker