27 May 2012

Morning Vent, 27 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM Michelle Rodriguez as a big, big gun there...

    I often say Sunday is my 'fun day', as The Bangles once sang. I don't have to work the next day, and, even if I have to sleep part of the day away due to work, I'm home with my beloved Effie!! It doesn't get any better than that folks!! I'm home!!! That's what it's all about, for sure.
  
 

    I decided against upgrading the firmware on the XIM3, at least until I can resolve the annoying feedback hum on the Turtle Beach headset. Until that's fixed or decided one way or another, there's no point in upgrading the firmware. I really like the idea of the 'push-to-talk' button that was added to the most recent XIM3 software, but if my mic is not going to work the point is moot. Or mute, in this case, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker