28 May 2012

Morning Vent, 28 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM shows her patriotism...

    Monday is another 'fun day' for me, since my Sweet Gal and I are off from work at the same time!! It's wonderful to be home!! Not much planned for today yet, other than a cookout, maybe in the afternoon. Tomorrow, I have to get up real early and take the venerable Jeep over to the local garage for its annual inspection, so fingers crossed!!
 


    I noticed one of today's news links is an image of the MW3 PC live Facebook feed, and it's awesome. It accurately reporduces every vile epithet that the PC player type-chatted to his opponents. I'm trying to curb my acid tongue as much as I can when I play. I try just to keep quiet or get nothing more vile than an occasional 'Crap!' It wouldn't be good for the grandkids to hear me cursing when I get my ass handed to me in a basket on Modern Warfare 3. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker