29 May 2012

Morning Vent, 29 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM is as safe with her gun handling as she is on her bike...

    We had a quiet (if busy) Memorial Day weekend. Effie and I and most of the family helped Nan clean out the storage shed to place her new workbench in place. We then had a nice cookout to celebrate. Today, I'm taking the Jeep to be inspected, so fingers crossed.
  
 

    I had a blast on Saturday and Sunday playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with my son Chris. I didn't do so very bad for an old tired man, lol. I was positive in quite a few matches, tho sometimes the team we were on didn't follow suit. It was still an awesome good time, tho. Getting your butt whupped isn't so bad when you have friendly team-mates to share your misery with and have a good laugh about it. I was proud, too, that Chris had a couple of really, really good games where he basically carried all the rest of us. He got the gamer gene from his Mom, my beloved Effie, and he gave the enemy a couple of good drubbings during our brief stint on Xbox Live together. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker