03 May 2012

Morning Vent, 3 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Marie-Claude Bourbonnais does some bolt-on cosplay...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is done, and I'm getting ready for some sleep at the fabled Albany pad. My Sweet Gal is working another long, long day today, and she won't be on her way home until I'm already out the door for work. Still, in just three nights, I'll be back home, holding her tight again!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home on Sunday!!! 
  
 

    As can be seen by the first Call of Duty news link, Black Ops 2 has moved from 'rumored' to 'officially announced' pretty dang fast. The reveal trailer is pretty impressive. It appears that the Call of Duty franchise is going to wrap up this console generation with a bang rather than a whimper. While I'm not exactly excited about the game, it's hard not to be a bit eager to see more. I reall enjoyed the Black Ops single player campaign a lot, so I am looking forward to playing that through. 
     On the personal gaming front, I got my Xbox 360 back, and tho I wasn't able to hook it up at home to play there (due to some wi-fi difficulties, all of which are Microsoft's fault, totally, BTW), I took it temporarily up to the Albany pad to get at least some work done on the XIM3 (which I bought long ago but never actually set up) before I trade the Xbox in on one with better wi-fi capability. Not enough time to wax eloquent about my first foray into MW3 multiplayer, tho. It was full of the same cranks and ripped off feeling that accompanied every Call of Duty multiplayer ever, tho. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker