04 May 2012

Morning Vent, 4 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Maggie Q poses with her UMP 45...

    As ths autoposts on the HQ, the second night is done, and I'm halfway home to my Sweet Gal!!! The four night rotation seems just endless sometimes, but everything will be all right in just two more nights!! Come Sunday morning, I'll be back home with my honey in time for coffee. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!! If the stars align, I'll be doing some shopping for grocery items this AM, trying to restock a few necessary supplies for the Albany pad.
  
 

    I mentioned yesterday about using the XIM3 to play Modern Warfare 3. Well, I had quite a scare yesterday: I flashed the firmware on the XIM3, and it bricked the dang thing with a red screen error. Supposedly, there's an easy fix: Just use a paper clip to press a small reset switch and plug it into your PC to perform a reset to factory default settings. I used a small screwdriver, and it just wasn't working for me. I guess the button wasn't being depressed; when i got a thin wire, it worked and I reflashed the firmware to the default settings, saving the day. But I was devastated for a while thinking I wasn't going to be able to play any more... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker