05 May 2012

Morning Vent, 5 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM takes some shots from the prone...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last work day has arrived, and I can finally say I'll be home tomorrow. It was a long, long week, and I'm glad it's winding down somewhat. My Sweet Gal has a training class all day today, so I'll miss chatting with her. The whole week has been like that, with her working late hours. But, come Sunday, everything will be right with the world again when I get home to her!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!! 
 


    My Sweet Gal was off today, but she had some errands to run during the afternoon, so I was able to logon to Xbox Live after she went out. It's some kind of cosmic law, I think that, when I'm doing well in Modern Warfare 3 (and by 'well' I mean a couple of points to the positive), my entire team is doing poorly and we get our asses handed to us in a basket. As is usual with me, the enemy always sees me first, always shoots first, never misses, and is apparently immune to my flash bangs and concussion grenades.
    I'm trying to moderate my 'GI Creole' (aka swearing) when I play, too. As I don't want the kids to pick up all my bad Army bad habits when it comes to blaspheming, lol. Rapidly, 'sonuvagun' is becoming my favorite 'curse word', lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker