06 May 2012

Morning Vent, 6 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM tells us we're not in Kansas anymore...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I'm hoping to be home or almost home. I might have to stay a bit later after work, tho I'm certainingly hoping not to...My Sweet Gal has had more work hours than usual, so that has left me kinda on my own. We managed to chat for just a bit the other day on Skype, when she actually had the day off to prepare for a long day on Saturday (training, not working), but otherwise, she was stuck working, same as me up North. Regardless, it's Sunday morning, and I'm going to be having coffee with my beloved Effie and perusing the morning papers.
    Thanks to my Sweet Gal tipping me off, I did get a chance to see the 'Super Moon' late Saturday night. It truly did look stupendous. It's a running gag with us about the full moon, since I had a phenomenally pedantic moment once when my Pretty Gal pointed out how beautiful an (almost) full moon looked, and I had a brain cramp and corrected her about it not really being a full moon. I'm expecting to pay for that lapse the rest of my days, lol.
  
 

    On the gaming front, I got a couple of hours in on Modern Warfare 3 during each work day. I was getting a bit frustrated when it seemed that every enemy on the map seemed to know precisely where I was all the time, and I was often spawning, taking a couple of steps (if that) and getting fragged. Then, I unlocked the Assassin perk, and it was like someone flipped a switch and I became the Angel of Death, moving undetected amongst mere mortals, snuffing out their light mercilessly. I'm looking forward to exploiting the heck out of that perk, too, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker