07 May 2012

Morning Vent, 7 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM Lena Headey has the 'wind-blown' look...

    No fixed plans for today, as it's Monday. I was thinking, if we didn't have anything on tap, we'd try and get some organizing done for this weekend's yard sale. Not sure if all the stars will align, but fingers crossed.
 


    As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, I've been making some half-assed progress on Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer. One of my favorite unlocks earlier this week was the Attachments modifier for the SCAR-L assault rifle. It means I can have two attachments on the one weapon, and I opted for the red dot sight and the silencer. These, combined with the Blind Eye and Assassin perks were effective in my last match on Saturday, where I went 12/6 in a Mercenary Kill Confirmed match. I seemed to be pretty lucky in confirming/denying kills in that match, and I'm going to pre-emptively take credit for the win, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker