08 May 2012

Morning Vent, 8 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM Lena Headey gets a migraine, apparently...

    It's awesome to be home, and tho it's a short week off, after the three banger coming up, the yard sale is the upcoming big event at home. (I'm making Friday a short night, too, taking four hours so I can catch a nap at the Albany pad before rocketing home to my Sweet Gal in time for breakfast.)
    Today's plans are to make a run to the storage unit to pick up the last of the stuff that needs to be acquired for the yard sale. The rest, frankly, will be junked over a period of time.
  
 

    As I mentioned yesterday, I have gotten some neat weapon unlocks on Modern Warfare 3. Another of my favorite assault rifles is the CM-901, which I think looks particularly badass in the game. I unlocked the silencer this week, and I think I'll be trying to rank it up next, after I get a bit more stuff unlocked on the SCAR-L. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker