01 June 2012

Morning Vent, 1 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Dillon Calender GungalTM blazes away...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd work night is all over with, and I'm hopefully back at the albany pad winding down before I sleep. My Sweet Gal is working a few hours today, so I hope her work day goes smoothly and painlessly, and she gets back home with no trouble. I'm wishing I was home waiting for her, glass of unsweetened ice tea in hand, ready to hug her tight as soon as she comes in the door!! But it's just two nights to go, and I'll be home. And that's pretty dang awesome!! Due to the Jeep repair (a broken shackle on the rear end), we had an extra (if pretty dang hectic) day together, and that's awesome, no matter what!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
 


    I took an old USB keyboard up to the Albany pad with me this week, and, time permitting, I'll be using it to troubleshoot the annoying feedback noise problem with the Ear Froce X1 headset and XIM3 mouse/keyboard adapter. I'll update later this week on how that goes. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker