10 June 2012

Morning Vent, 10 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has killer shades to match her killer SMG...

    Sunday, as I'm fond of saying is my fun day!! It's wonderful to be home again with my honey!! No fixed plans for today, tho there was some talk of seeing another movie this week. Our eldest grand-daughter wants to see Men in Black 3, while Effie and I were intrigued by the preview for Snow White and the Huntsman. Whatever we decide to do, if anything, it will be awesome just because we do it together!!
     I chatted with Matt this week (while we gamed, awesomely enough), and it seems that I missed a really, really important tip-off in The Avengers movie. It was something that crossed my mind when I saw one of the props in the film, and it's a set up for a sequel. I also hope that it's a set up for the movie introduction of one my favorite super heroes of all time. Time, as they say, will tell.
  
 

    As my loving Effie was working almost a whole day on Friday, I teamed up with my old gaming buddy Matt64 for some Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I'll have more details on that in tomorrow's blog, hopefully. Today, if the stars align, maybe I can get in a few games with my son, Chris. We'll see if job and events allow us to hook up on Xbox Live. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker