13 June 2012

Morning Vent, 13 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Erica Rose Campbell blazes away...

    Back to work today for a four night rotation, and Effie, and I will be sharing our first Father's Day as husband and wife!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just four nights!!
  
 

       During the work week, I managed to hook up with Matt64 on Xbox Live for a few matches before work. It was almost like old times, except for us not sucking all that bad, lol. We played some Hardcore Ricohet TDM (where you take all the damage if you accidentally - or on purpose - shoot at a team-mate). It's a HUGE improvement over the old hardcore on Call of Duty where team-killers could ply their evil trade almost with impunity. Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War and Black Ops both had the 'three strikes and you're out' rule, which wasn't all that bad, but reflective damage is far better. In one match, I had a great laugh when some doucher tried to knife me, only to essentially kill himself. It was pretty dang awesome. Good job on this, Infinity Ward!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker