14 June 2012

Morning Vent, 14 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Erica Rose Campbell also likes her scattergun...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first of four long, hard nights is done, and I'm crawling into the sack to get some shut-eye. I'm missing my Sweet Gal something awful, as I always do, and I truly wish I was home with her, but bills have to get paid so we have to haul off to work. Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home with you in just three more nights!! We're a bit short-handed at work, so it's turning out to be a bit more hectic than usual. There's a class scheduled for this morning after work, so I hope and pray that it was quick and painless. I'm not in the mood for any crap after the first night of work, that's for sure.
  
 

    One of the news links in today's blog is about the long-delayed Half-life 2 PC mod, Black Mesa: Source. During the week, I stumbled across an old copy of Half-Life: Blue Shift and Half-Life: Opposing Force (neither of which I ever finished, tho I loved the awesome high-def - for 2002, that is - texture pack that came with the game). There's a way, it's rumored, to enter the CD key on Valve's Steam GUI and get the game re-registered, avoiding all (long-dead) WON authentication servers and downloading straight from Valve. I might give that a try this week, if time permits. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker