15 June 2012

Morning Vent, 15 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Erica Rose Campbell works on her LMG skills...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of four nights is done, and I'm halfway home to my Pretty Gal!! Just two more nights to go!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Sunday morning!! My gal and I never got to go to the movies last week, but we're hopeful we might be able to take in a show this week. We'll see if the stars align to make that happen.
  

    Matt64 was busy on Wednesday afternoon, and, as my beloved Gamer Gal was tied up at work, I hopped on Xbox Live for some MW3 all by my lonesome. It was predictably a bloodbath, lol. But I got promoted to Major General, unlocked the AK-47, and I managed to crawl up to just ever so slightly above 1/1 on my KDR. Progress, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker