16 June 2012

Morning Vent, 16 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM needs more and better camo...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the third of four nights is done, and I can almost taste the morning coffee my Sweet Gal will have ready for me tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is Father's Day, and it will be our first as husband and wife. That, for sure, will be something special. We have no real big plans, tho I might ask the missus to take in a matinee of Snow White and the Huntsman, if she's willing, ready, and able.
    Today also marks an anniversary of sorts as my beloved and I mark eight months of being husband and wife!! Happy 'Anniversary' baby!!
  
 

    I mentioned yesterday playing with Matt64, and that brings up a related subject: Going it alone. When I have to, I almost always play Mercenary. Why? Because there are no parties allowed in Mercenary. It's TDM, Domination, and Kill Confirmed with no parties. And that, generally, means no ass-rapings by players who communicate and co-operate. It also means getting dominated by uber-players, but generally that evens out when the uber-players are on your team, too. (I'm not one, BTW... I just try to contribute however humbly I can by not sucking too very bad.) Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker