18 June 2012

Morning Vent, 18 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has a really, really big scattergun...

    Monday, monday is another one of my fun days, lol. If the stars align, my Sweet Gal and I will visit Mama and Papa Joker, maybe getting a little light shopping down across the river. Fingers crossed... 
  
 

    I forgot to mention another one of Wednesday's highlights: A ridiculous series of Striker shotgun kills. I fired at this one bozo with an assault rifle. And I got no kills. He gets off a couple of rounds from a shotgun and downs me. I object. I met up with a similar bozo on Friday's games. It's not a shotgun, it's a deathray... The rate of fire on those frackin shotguns is too high and the recoil is too low. I mean, really... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker