19 June 2012

Morning Vent, 19 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Summer Glau also favors a scattergun...

    As this blog is being prepped ahead of time, not sure whether my Sweet Gal will have work hours today or not. Tho we need the cash, I'm kinda hoping not, since the three day week at home goes wickedly fast, lol. Regardless, we'll make the most of it. It's awesome to be home with my honey. And, thank God, it's only a three day work week.... 
 


    I mentioned a few days back that playing Mercenary reduces your chances of getting pwned by a co-operative enemy team. It's not always that way. On Friday, I had one of those matches where I was immensely positive (for me). Tho I played so far above my head I had a nosebleed, my team still got its collective ass handed to it in a basket. Spawning seemed ridiculously bad for some reason, and getting plugged into losing matches also seemed to happen multiple times. I got spawned into a Domination match on Underground with like five seconds to go... and lost. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker