02 June 2012

Morning Vent, 2 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Dillon Calender GungalTM likes the formal look for her Smith 9MM...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last work day is here, and I'm already counting down to holding my Pretty Gal tight!! I can't wait!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
  
 

    Not much in the way of gaming at the end of the days off, as we had a busy Memorial Day weekend taking care of things around home. I made up for it a bit on Thursday afternoon, tho. I managed to get on Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer, doing Mercenary and Groundwar. I was positive in almost every match I played, with my best game being a spectacular (for me, lol) 17/11 game on Groundwar Kill Confirmed match on Underground. In previous games, despite my going positive, I still had the ill luck to be on the losing team. In this match, I was on the winning team, one of the only two members to be positive, and I had the good fortune of getting the winning kill on the killcam.

    I'm going to track down the video, if I can, and make it - ahem! - a featured vid, if I can. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker