22 June 2012

Morning Vent, 22 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM aims at her primary target... You!

    A series of complications kept me home an extra day this week, so the blog was only news links for a couple of days. I'm badly missing my Sweet Gal!! She had to work very early in the morning yesterday, so I only saw her for a couple of hours. Still, in just one more night, I'll be driving back home to her sweet kisses!!! I can hardly wait! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow!! 
 



    There wasn't much gaming during the days off. Father's Day was wondrous, indeed. I only got a couple of hours in the whole time, as events seem to overtake any attempts at getting in some gaming time. I managed to get on to play for a little while with Matt64, who did extremely well in almost every match. I also got in a couple of games with my son Chris, and it was fun while it lasted, till overtaken by real life, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker