23 June 2012

Morning Vent, 23 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM sports underboob and fishnets...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home, or almost home. Despite the week being cut short, I missed my Pretty Gal terribly. But in a few minutes, I'll be home, holding her tight again, and all will be right with the world!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home for morning coffee!!! 
 


    I managed to play a short while before work on Thursday, but, owing to a bout of insomnia, I did just horribly. I went 0/14 in one truly humiliating game where the enemy bullets all seemed to focus on me as soon as I spawned. It was a bloodbath all around, so I didn't feel exclusive. Not sure what was going on there, but it was just one of the most excruciating games I've ever had. Pretty much par for the course for the day. I'm hoping things go better if I get a chance to log on during the days off, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker