29 June 2012

Morning Vent, 29 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM doesn't believe in sensible shoes...

    Back on the air and away from home for just two nights!! My work week was again cut short at the start by real-life complications as my Jeep suddenly decided to start shredding its tires. So, nearly $700 later, I'm done with the first work night, and I'm already getting ready to come home to my Sweet Gal!!! I'm taking Saturday night off to try and catch up on some rest for my godson's graduation party on Sunday. Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be back home tomorrow!!! 
 



    Some quick stuff to relate on Call of Duty: I got to play a bit with my son and with my bro Matt64. I prestiged, along with my son and his missus, during the week off. Thanks to Matt64 tipping me off, I was able to find where to recoup my prestige tokens to regain some of my goodies. I unlocked Assassin, one extra custom class slot, and my beloved ACR assault rifle. Thanks, Matt!!! I immediately texted my son Chris so he could take advantage as well. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker