03 June 2012

Morning Vent, 3 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Dillon Calender GungalTM also likes an informal look with her Smith 9MM...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or nearly home. Despite it being cut short by a day due to repairs on the old Jeep, it was a wretchedly long week. It was especially rankling since my honey had to do some babysitting over the weekend, and I wasn't there to lend a hand. Still, it's over now, and in a few short minutes, I'll be having morning coffee with my honey and looking at the Sunday sale papers. Effie, baby, I love you!! It's awesome to be home!! 
 


    Despite my relatively successful efforts at gaming on Thursday, I sucked pretty bad on Friday, going negative in nearly every match. The enemy always seemed to have the drop on me, and these 9 year olds with their knife attacks really, really grind my grain, lol. I envy them their youthful reflexes for sure. While I'm flailing about, they dance back and forth and knife me like it was nothing... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker