08 June 2012

Morning Vent, 8 June 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Lyudmila Pavlichenko takes aim at some rotten Nazis...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the second of three nights is done, and I can't wait to get back home to my honey!!! Just one night to go, and my anticipation is really, really building. I was thinking on the way home last Sunday, that there's nothing better in the world than coming home to the woman I love!! And there surely isn't, except maybe being at home with here already!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just one more night!! 
 


    Another minor milestone last week was unlocking the silencer on the MK46 light machine gun. I've always been partial to the heavier weapons, ever since my halcyon days as a 'heavy weapons guy' in Team Fortress Classic. I still think the movement rate is too slow when carrying the machine gun, but we'll see what develops. At least it's less noticeable and, even better, invisible on the mini-map. When firing one of the 'I'm over here' guns, it draws enemy attention fast, for sure. Maybe I'll take that LMG pig onto some hardcore matches, now that I've got my headset issue straightened out, kinda sorta.

    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker