12 July 2012

Morning Vent, 12 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM knows nothing goes better with black lace than the Black Rifle...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of 4 nights is done, and I should be crawling into the sack for some shut-eye. My Sweet Gal was filling the new swimming pool as I was heading off to work from the Albany pad, so I'm hoping that all went well. Fingers were crossed, as they say... 
  
 

    Got on Xbox Live quite a bit this week, but didn't manage to hook up with Matt. I did play a few short games with Chris, tho, and that was a blast. I did a lot of Spec Ops, even trying my hand a little at the online version. It was quite an experience, for sure. There's nothing quite like having a nine year old breathlessly teeling you over and over again, 'I saved your life'. It wouldn't have been so bad, but he just sucked. Even worse than me, which is going a ways. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker