13 July 2012

Morning Vent, 13 July 2012 (Friday the 13th)

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM is lucky with her comped Beretta and bulging vinyl top...

    As this auto-posts of the blog, the second of four nights ahs ground to a close, and I'm crawling into the sack, halfway home to my Pretty Gal!! Just two more nights, and I'm home in her arms!! Awesome!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
    This is also the third and last Friday the 13ths this year, so I'm hoping it turns out to be at least painless, if not actually lucky. As it happens, it's also a payday Friday, so maybe it's lucky just due to that, lol.
 


    I did a bit of gaming after getting up on Wednesday, and I concentrated on Modern Warfare 3 'Barebones' with just a bit of Spec Ops. I prefer the mission-oriented Spec Ops to the 'survival' mode. There's no way to actually win that, ever... It's an arcade style challenge to see how many rounds you can last. I think I like happy endings too much to really fall in love with just dying later, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker