14 July 2012

Morning Vent, 14 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has only her MP5K to preserve her modesty...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the third work night is done, and I'm ramping up for the last. The four-banger work rotation is pretty dang rough, and I haven't worked too many lately, so this one is rougher than most. As my Sweet Gal says from time to time, we were spoiled by having so much time together lately. Still, the light at the end of the tunnel is there: Just one more night to go. I love you, my honey!! I'll be home tomorrow!!! 
  
 

    I watched the Black Ops 2 'Villain' trailer recently, and I think it's pretty spiffy. (It's in the CoD news links for tomorrow's blog, but I'll forgive you if you go onto Xbox Live or the web and check it out there, lol.) I'll have to figure out what to do about my annual tradition of pre-ordering Call of Duty this year for Matt and Reibo's November birthdays. I want all of us to have access to the pre-order Nuketown 2025 map which the pre-order will give us as a bonus. But I can't pre-order 3 copies and get access to three Nuketowns, AFAIK. Maybe I'll get gift cards or something, early, and then Matt and Reibo can pre-order CoD: Black Ops 2 on their own and get access to the Nuketown 2025 map that way. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker