15 July 2012

Morning Vent, 15 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM complements her Black Widow cosplay with a Beretta 92F...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or almost home. Lord, I can't wait to see my Sweet Gal!! In just a few minutes, we'll be sitting together, reading the Sunday sale papers and having our morning coffee!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home in just a few minutes!! 
    We have granddaughter Stephie's birthday celebration today, so that means there'll be cake and prezzies!! Awesome!!
 



    Not sure how much time there'll be for gaming at home this week, as it's the very short 3 banger. One thing I managed to do last week at home was to take an old thumbdrive and dedicate it as the storage unit for my home Xbox 360. That allowed me to download the second Modern Warfare 3 DLC collection to that. I didn't get a chance to actually play off that storage drive. I'll try to at least try that out this week, time permitting. So, it seems, on the gaming front, I'm kinda sitting pretty. I started the year out with no Xbox to game on, but now, I've got the Albany pad and home pretty well covered. Time is still in short supply, but at least the potential is there. It's a blast gaming with my son Chris and with Matt when work permits. Any time we manage to hook up online is golden. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker