19 July 2012

Morning Vent, 19 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Hollywood GungalTM chorus line, lol...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the first of three work nights is done, and it's sure to have been a doozy. I'm missing my beloved Sweet Gal an awful lot. I can't wait to go home to her again. There are just two more nights to go!! We're short handed somewhat this week, and I'm far from up to snuff on work. I'm feeling real, real tired this week, for some reason. Maybe it's just the horrible heat at the Albany pad. It's just blazing hot in there, and the fan just doesn't help worth a damn.  
  
 

    I had a few Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 games on Wednesday, but nothing Earth-shaking. The opposite, if anything. But I did figure out how to upload my Modern Warfare 3 clips onto YouTube, so that everyone can see my embarassment, when appropriate. I'll be featuring a short 20ish second clip in a day or so. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker