20 July 2012

Morning Vent, 20 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Astro-GungalTM is all spaced out about the Apollo 11 anniversary today...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the second of three work nights has ground to a halt, and I'm truly counting down to going home to my honey. The three night week seems so abysmally long sometimes, and it just gets my heart aching to just go home to her. I can't wait to get this flipping work week done, so I can hold her tight again!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!! 
  
 

    I forgot to mention yesterday that I downloaded the free map, Terminal. It is, in fact, the Modern Warfare 2 map itself, released as a free MW3 map. I didn't venture forth on it for multiplayer, but I played enough of it on Spec Ops to get a feel for it again. I didn't stay long. In fact, I quit out of the game. Spec Ops, as a game challenge, doesn't hold all that much appeal for me on a solo basis and precious little on a co-op basis. It may be symptomatic of the overall exhaustion with a particular Call of Duty game after you've wasted invested enough hours into it, lol. I'm just a bit bored with it, since it's just the same rank up treadmill over and over again. I'm probably not going to prestige again. It takes far too long to level up for me. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker