21 July 2012

Morning Vent, 21 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Bubble bath GungalTM takes aim...

    As this posts on the blog, I should be home or almost home now, as the work week is done. I'll be home with my honey, having morning coffee before my brief nap. My Sweet Gal and I have a birthday party to attend this afternoon, for grand-daughter Sage, so that should be a blast. 
  
 

    Today's featured video is nothing special: It's me. It's the first game clip that I uploaded, with me taking out a player who was using the tactical insertion. I like the idea of uploading some of my better examples of gameplay, but the most pressing issue is the time it takes to edit the footage. It's not anything spectacular, but it gave me a laugh, as it illustrated the downside of the Tactical Insertion in Call of Duty. Enjoy! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker