22 July 2012

Morning Vent, 22 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM on patrol with her stainless Model 92F...

    Sage's birthday party turned out pretty dang awesome. The food was great, the family was all around and having a blast, both in and out of the pool. I was a bit short of sleep, and I was literally crashing in my seat by the time I was whisked off to bed by my beloved Sweet Gal. I wound up sleeping almost 12 hours afterward, lol.
 


    I got confused on my dates for the blog, and I misidentified yesterday's clip. It wasn't me, for sure, as it was way too good, lol. There'll be clips of me later in the week, tho. As I struggle through my prestige on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, I've observed one thing for sure: a suppressed weapon just sucks balls in Core play. It's like you're blowing kisses at the enemy. I've found that switching to one of the default classes actually is better than most of my custom classes. The First Recon default class was especially good for me on Wednesday on a Barebones Kill Confirmed match, where I finished 11/7, and I actually had quite a few confirmed and denied kills to help secure the win. Maybe I'll be able to edit and put that video up, just for lols. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker