23 July 2012

Morning Vent, 23 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day
LOST GungalTM Evangeline Lilly takes aim...

    Monday is another of my favorite days, tho my Sweet Gal has a long work day scheduled for today. For my part, we'll see if the stars align to visit Mama and Papa Joker. Last week, there wasn't time to visit the old homestead, so I'm hoping to make up for it this week, if I can. Fingers crossed...
  
 

    Today is when the clip of yours truly appears, lo. Don't expect too much, for sure. I mentioned the other day the sense of exhaustion I sometimes get playing Call of Duty. I decided after a few bad games on Thursday to just take a break. I surfed the web, worked on the blog for a little bit and texted back and forth with my Sweet Gal as she got things done at home. I didn't have to worry about 9 year olds shooting at me for a change. I needed a bit of a break, I think. So, I'm taking a breather from Call of Duty for a while. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker