24 July 2012

Morning Vent, 24 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Evangeline Lilly looks a bit LOST...

    Not sure whether I'll get a chance to blog for the next day or so. Things are kinda chaotic lately, and I haven't had much time to blog. I usually have some blog entries in the pipe, so to speak, but a lotta fatigue during the work week last week kept me from working on the blog as much as usual.
 



    I mentioned being a bit tired of Call of Duty, so as a bit of relief from that, I took an old game, Soldier of Fortune: Payback, out for a spin. I had played a bit of it way back when (the game came out in 2007), and I must admit it really shows its age, lol. It's a pretty horrible game, even taking into account the advances in console graphics software since it was released for the Xbox 360. The weapons looke pretty good to me, but game movement feels rather dream-like and somwhat 'skatey'. Regardless, it was an interesting experience, since I had played and enjoyed the original PC Soldier of Fortune back in the day. That game was controversial for its extreme gore, and I just loved that, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker