25 July 2012

Morning Vent, 25 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM knows twin comped Glocks are just the ticket...

    It's back to work for the ever-dreaded four night work rotation. With the birthday celebration on Sunday taking most of the steam out of me, I've spent a few days recuperating - and now, it's right back to the night shift grind. Yuck. But in just four nights, I'll be back home with my Sweet Gal, and that's what's important! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be back in your arms in just four nights!!
    As it happened, I didn't get to visit Mama and Papa Joker on Monday, tho I did visit on Tuesday. It was great to see the folks again. I took some time out to pick up a few things I needed, too, from the old homestead, lol.
 


    Not much time for gaming this weekend off, but I grabbed my laptop and played a bit of Angry Birds, lol. It's not much, but it helps satisfy the gamer craving a bit. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker