26 July 2012

Morning Vent, 26 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM ready to take her UMP 45 out on the range...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of four long, hard nights is over, and I'm really missing my Sweet Gal. Last week as pretty rough, and this week is seeming endless already. But, Lord willing, we'll get through it quick as we can and be back home together on Sunday!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just three more nights!!
    Feeling kinda tired as might be expected, but even more so since I had a bout of insomnia yesterday after getting up to Albany. Yikes.
  
 

    Today's featured vid is another MW3 clip featuring yours truly. On this Barebones Kill Confirmed match, I was running with the default First Recon class, and I got a nice pistol kill when I ran out of ammo on my UMP 45. Unfortunately, I turned around and got killed reloading right after, but it was still a nice pistola kill, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker