27 July 2012

Morning Vent, 27 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Bikini GungalTM has too not well concealed weapons...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the second of four work nights is done, and I'm ramping up to finish the week off quick as I can and get back home. Lord, I can't wait!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home in just three nights!!
  
 

    On the last day before the work week, I managed to squeeze in some Modern Warfare 3 during the afternoon with my son, Chris. We had a few very good matches, with all of us (including grandson Stevie, piggybacking on Chris's Xbox Live account) got some cool kill cams. I was rolling with the default Grenadier class, and I got a kill cam with a headshot with the grenade launcher. That was pretty dang spiffy, I can tell you. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker