28 July 2012

Morning Vent, 28 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has fashion shades, but no trigger finger discipline...

    As this auo-posts on the blog, the third work night is done, there's just one work night left to grind through!! The work week has been wicked, as always, with sleep deficit kicking my butt pretty dang good. But, tomorrow, with the Good Lord's help, I'll be home in my Sweet Gal's arms by breakfast time! Effie, my darling, I love you!! I'll be home tomorrow!!
  

    This week, I spent a bit of time re-acquainting myself with Call of Duty 4, the game the revitalized my love affair with all things Call of Duty. The game looked somewhat dated when I booted it up the first time. The graphics look a bit dodgy compared to the highly tweaked and optimized engine that runs Modern Warfare 3. I was a bit taken aback at the very few folks left playing Call of Duty 4, too. For hardcore, it looked like there were only about a 100 players, and every one of them a douchebag. Team-killing, that old bugaboo of mine, started off almost as soon as I spawned in. I switched to Mercenary, but wasn't able to get a match, since there were so few people playing. I got into Ground War and had good matches. I was massively positive (like 18/9) but still managed to be on the losing team. I got air strikes and helicopters a few times, but to no avail. It seems, you can't go home again, lol... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker