29 July 2012

Morning Vent, 29 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Bikini GungalTM has a nifty G36C there...

    By the time this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or nearly home. It's been an exhausting week, for sure, but in just a few minutes, I'll be having morning coffee with my honey and flipping through the Sunday sale flyers. Lord, I love you, baby!!! I'll be home in just a few minutes!! 
  
 

    Another thing I did while I had Call of Duty 4 going was to try the 'Arcade' mode on a few missions. I don't have any save games on the hard drive on my Xbox, but Xbox Live and Infinity Ward remember that I've finished the campaign already, and I can access the individual missions, playing them for points. (Hence the 'Arcade' aspect of it.) It's pure Call of Duty, in that even on 'Regular' difficulty, there are bullets flying in from every direction and enemies who seem to regard your bullets as pep pills injected into them. I got killed numerous times by homing grenades that landed right in my lap, as well as massed enemy fire that ignored everyone else on the battlefield but me. It was typical, tho still kinda fun. I was relieved when it was time to shut the thing off and get ready for work. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker