31 July 2012

Morning Vent, 31 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

 Corset GungalTM gets ready to do the akimbo thing...

    Despite a shopping trip with Nan, my beloved Effie and I managed to hit the Chinese buffet on Sunday afternoon. And, oh boy, were we full afterward, barely able to walk. I was afraid my blood  sugar might be sky high this AM, but it was only 86 when I checked it. I am trying to keep tabs on it once a week, usually in the AM on the first morning back. It's been around 70 (dead normal) the past couple of times, so I was pretty dang happy with an 86.
  
 

    Yesterday, the Call of Duty links included the GameTrailers 'Hit Points' video preview for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The video was impressive, and the near-future carnage was suitably impressive, but I found myself actually dreading playing the multiplayer. I instantly imagined myself being trounced by some shrill-voiced prepubescent doucher, pummeled by some immense mech garnered in a killstreak bonus. That, truly, does not make me think it will be a fun game for me. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker