04 July 2012

Morning Vent, 4 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM shows off her stars and stripes...

    My Sweet Gal and I are taking today off to celebrate the Fourth of July, so we're hoping that today finds you happy and healthy, with all your loved ones safe and close. Have a wonderful Independence Day, all!! We broke ground on the swimming pool late yesterday, so to speak. After dinner, we tried to start leveling out the spot where the pool is planned to go. Still a lot of work to be done, but we're getting a head start on it.
  
 

    Friday, with my Sweet Gal stuck at work all afternoon, I ventured online to play some more Modern Warfare 3. The Barebones playlist was having some issues, since it had trouble finding matches with the first DLC included. I did play some of the new maps, tho. On Hardcore Ricochet Team Deathmatch, I played Black Box. And that was a flipping sniperfest again. I had found that to be the case with the map the first time I was on, with brother Matt. I used the Marksman perk, which allows for longer distance enemy identification, and this seemed to work out OK. I had a lot of games where I was positive but we lost anyway. There were some good matches on on Hardcore, with the usual complaints of 'camper' when we won. Hey, so, let me get this straight: I'm supposed to just go running blindly around so you can just shoot me from your camping spots, right? Screw that noise. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker