05 July 2012

Morning Vent, 5 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM knows how important hearing protection is before she starts to rock 'n' roll...

    Back to work for me, as I leave my Sweet Gal and head off North to the Albany pad to start a short rotation. I'll be missing her, for sure, but thank God it's just for two nights. I'll be back home again with her bright and early on Saturday morning. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two nights!!
  

    Wasn't much time for gaming during the days off. Tho I did watch Chris play a bit of Spec Ops with his missus. Boy, that's a rough game mode, as suicide doggies were flashing red everywhere. I also watched him play a bit of the campaign which had confounded me so badly on the Wii. I was heartened to see that I'm not the only one who gets cranked by Call of Duty games on a regular basis. He played on 'Hardened' which is way tougher than I ever play, but the crank had the same familiar flavor, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker