06 July 2012

Morning Vent, 6 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

Contractor GungalTM is too cool in her shades...

    As thist auto-posts on the HQ, the first of two work nights is done, and I'm already counting down to going home to my Sweet Gal!! She'll be at work early this morning (already a couple hours in when this posts), but it is Friday, and we'll be back home together tomorrow morning!! Effie, my honey, I love you!! I'll be home for coffee tomorrow!!!
   Since much of the blog is pre-programmed, I didn't get a chance to update the festivities at my godson's. My lovely Missus and I did get a chance to go to celebrate my godson Ryan's graduation. The food was awesome and there were so many people, there wasn't much chance to socialize. I'm hoping we get a chance soon to visit again. 
 



    As I mentioned yesterday, not much time for gaming. I played a bit online on Wednesday after getting up, but only one decidedly underwhelming hardcore match. The second DLC collection was half price this week, so it was too good to pass up, since I still had enough points my Sweet Gal gave me to snap up those maps. I downloaded it to my old, rundown Xbox at the apartment. Not sure whether the new spiffy Xbox at home has enough room on the memory unit for the new maps. I'll take a look when I get home this weekend. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker