07 July 2012

Morning Vent, 7 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM loves her color case hardened lever action...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be already be home, having my nice cup of java with my beloved!! Lord, It's wonderful to be home!! We got a good start on leveling the plot where the pool will eventually go. We'll see how much better we can get it before laying down the sand for the base of the above ground pool. It's a rocky patch, so it will mean a lot of rocks to rake out before we set the pool up.
    Today is our son's birthday, so Effie and I will try to arrange some cake to celebrate tonight!! We're hoping that all the stars will align so that everyone can be together to wish Chris a very happy birthday!! Happy birthday, son!!
  
 

    I mentioned yesterday (I think) the Spec Ops missions. I made it to an amazing level 21 solo on the French city map, whose name I always manage to forget, lol. I thought I'd be dead meat with the first pair of Juggernauts, but I laid down a path of claymores, grenaded the piss out of them as they advanced, and then emptied whole mags into their armored heads for a finishing touch. It was an amazing crank at the end, tho, as armored troops swarmed all over me in an orgy of typical Call of Duty cheating. I guess it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that any Call of Duty game is going to cheat and cheat hard, throwing sneaky enemies out of dark corners and previously cleared hallways. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker