08 July 2012

Morning Vent, 8 July 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM shows proper trigger finger discipline with her duotone Glock...

    Sunday, as I like to say, is my fun day, as neither my Pretty Gal nor I have to work. Not sure what's planned for today, but we'll try to make the best of it, no matter what it is... We did have some pretty awesome cake yesterday to celebrate Chris and Alina's birthdays. While we were waiting for dinner, I watched Chris plowing through the Modern Warfare 3 campaign on 'Veteran' difficulty. The crank factor was indeed at a high, lol...
 


    One slightly disturbing thing about the Spec Ops missions: The stats are all saved locally. So, when I logged into my Xbox at the Albany pad, it had no idea which maps I had unlocked on the Spec Ops missions. Despite my brief 21 wave moment of glory at home, it was humbling to start over again nearly from scratch on the other Xbox. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker