01 August 2012

Morning Vent, 1 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Jessica Biel is loving her muzzleflash...

    Back to work today for me for a short three night rotation. Fingers crossed that it goes quick and brings me back home to my Sweet Gal fast! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I can't wait to come home to you, baby!!
  
 

    Another thing I did for a bit on Friday was to play a bit of Spec Ops, specifically the 'Flood the Market' mission. (Today's featured video is a guide on how to beat that mission, too. In the news links, there's a truly stupefying 'speed run' of that mission where the player just sits there and takes bullets and doesn't die. What's up with that?) And it just sucks. Even on 'Regular' difficulty, I find the mission pretty daunting. I can make it past the initial street section pretty easily. I can usually get through the stock exchange floor (tho I got butchered there a few times this week). Once on the roof, tho, I get chopped to pieces by the helicopter that riddles my rooftop with lots and lots of bullets. I remember banging away at the heli, but it didn't seem to take any damage. I really think that with a partner, even on 'Veteran', it would be easier than tackling 'Regular' difficulty alone. I gave it a shot on Veteran solo, and, after an initially good start, I got shot about a bazillion times and died. (It was the typical ole Call of Duty 'repeatedly shot and you're paralyzed by flinching' death. It's a rip-off and it just sucks.) It's an infuriating thing for me, and I just wind up quitting altogether (as I did before prepping this blog entry, lol). Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker