10 August 2012

Morning Vent, 10 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Cintia Dicker needs to learn a thing or three about concealment...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the second of four nights is done, and I'm halfway home to my Pretty Gal!! So far, this has been a very tough week, energy-wise. I haven't slept well at all, even worse than usual, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to catch up today a little bit. Needless to say, whatever may happen, in just two more nights, all will be right with the world again when I hold my honey tight!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
    Today is Papa Joker's birthday, and, tho he's far away with Mama Joker on a trip, my thoughts and love are with them both. Happy birthday, Pop!! I love you!!
  

    Not sure whether I'll be in any shape to do any gaming today or not. It depends on how bad my early morning shopping excursion turns out to be, lol. Fingers crossed. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker