11 August 2012

Morning Vent, 11 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Uzi GungalTM looks sporty in her mini...

    Got to sleep awful late yesterday, getting back to the Albany pad well after 9 AM. Even worse, weather conditions at home were playing devil with my Sweet Gal's phone, and she wasn't able to get text messages from me. She sent a message from her email, and I was happy to know she was OK when I woke up. Hopefully things will clear up on the comms end. And, best of all, I get to go home to her tomorrow morning!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!!
   It was just a horrid night at work yesterday, and I'm dreading dragging myself into work tonight, for sure. Just horrendous. Fingers crossed.
 



    No gaming action yesterday, except for just about an hour of Black Ops campaign. I just got up too late due to my shopping extravaganza. I picked up nearly $200 of groceries, enough to last a couple of weeks, I think. Plus, I picked up some items to take home with me on Sunday morning, tho that will mean a quick stop at the apartment to grab them after work. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker