13 August 2012

Morning Vent, 13 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Uzi GungalTM shows off some midriff...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, it will be Monday, and not sure whether my Sweet Gal will have work hours or not. If so, I'll try to make some headway at the old HQ bunker and/or at the storage unit/millstone around my neck. Fingers crossed all around... 
  
 

    Yesterday, I mentioned 'sticking points' in Call of Duty. I got myself frustrated on Saturday with one on Black Ops. At the mission to break into the radar antenna facility, you rappel down with Hudson and break through the window, shooting bad guys. Well, apparently, I did it a bit too effectively, shooting all the bad guys and getting in ahead of Hudson. It broke the game. Hudson just stood in the middle of the room, immobile, instead of opening the door into the other room where the rest of the bad guys were waiting. Thanks, Call of Duty! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker