16 August 2012

Morning Vent, 16 August 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Milla Jovovich gets ready to go Medieval in Ultraviolet...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the first of three work nights is done, and I'm already ramping up to go home to my beloved Effie. Lord, I can't wait!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home in just two more nights!! 
  
 

    No gaming yesterday, as I struggled to sleep a bit before starting up the work night. I managed to sleep and hour or two, which is better than nothing. Usually, I toss and turn quite a bit during the first day before work. Lots of times, I never manage to drift off and just give up and start getting ready for work. Luckily, I managed to catch a bit of a snooze yesterday. Fingers crossed for today, too, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker